March 16, 2020
Dear Customers, Staff, Friends and Family:
We know that the impact of COVID-19 is top of mind, and we want you to know that we are taking the situation very seriously. While we remain open for business, rest assured we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
- We are disinfecting high traffic surfaces hourly such as counters, tables, chairs and door handles.
- We are eliminating any items in the reception area that multiple people may have touched such as magazines, pens, leaflets, and flyers.
- We are using disposable seat covers, in addition to staff wearing disposable gloves who are handling your vehicle to ensure health and safety for all.
- Our employees have been asked to stay home for 14-day isolation if they have been outside Canada recently and/or show ANY symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- We understand and support your decision to stay home. We too may also have staff who stay home as well. Please bear with us if we become short-staffed.
- We understand that your vehicle is an essential item and want to get you back on the road as swiftly and safely as possible. If you are healthy and comfortable with visiting us we would appreciate it. If you’d like to reschedule your appointment for a future date please call or email us.
At Craftsman Collision, the health of all our customers and employees is our priority, and we wish you nothing but the best during these unfortunate times. We thank you for your continued support.
For further information please call 604.904.8886 or email@example.com.