1. Write down the details:
- Where and when the crash happened;
- The licence plate number of each vehicle involved;
- The names and addresses of each driver involved;
- The driver’s licence number of each driver involved;
- Insurance company names and policy numbers of the vehicles;
- Names and contact info of witnesses, if necessary.
If you have a camera or smartphone, take photos of the damage and the accident scene in case you need it later.
2. Contact my insurer.
- For ICBC claims, in Lower Mainland call 604-520-8222; elsewhere in B.C., Canada & the U.S., call 1-800-910-4222
3. Call my nearest Craftsman Collision.
- Click here to find your nearest Craftsman Collision location.